Synthetic Grass Foam Shock Pad Sponge Underlay Lightweight Abrasion
Technical Specification for Shock Pad
|Material||New environmental friendly resin||IEC62321|
|Color||Black and Blue|
|Physics property||Four-side symmetric inside and four-side skew-symmetric triangle
|Tensile strength (Horizontal)||＞0.30||MPa||EN12230|
|Tensile strength (Vertical)||＞0.25||MPa||EN12230|
|Water infiltration rate||>20000||Mm/h||EN12626|
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION OF SHOCK PAD
● The sub-base should be level and free from dirt , rubble and
anything else on its surface .
● Installation conditions have to be natural environment .
● The material must be at the ambient temperature (below 30℃)
before installation .
Tools required as follows :
● Tape and Knife.
● A metal pole with handles for controlled rolling.
● Mini Tractor, use of heavy machines is not recommended. If there
is no alternative, turning on the shock pad must be minimal as this
can cause damage. or human installation is proposed, since the
shock pad is light in weight.
● The rolls will be labelled on one side only. Mark the side is to
be unrolled and lay the rolls on the pitch with reference to the
field drawing .
● The first roll has to be unrolled along one side of the pitch in
line (suggest to set a straight line along one side to keep the
first roll in line.). If not in one line, please gentlely adjust
from one direction only. Allowing at least 20cm over at each end of
the roll. And keep it in position with press from the top.
● If rolls to be unrolled from the mid of the pitch, set a straight
middle line first, and the first roll has to be unrolled along the
middle line, then unroll the rest rolls in order.
● Unroll the second roll adjacent to the first. The roll should be
unrolled quickly in a line and repositioned either when rolling or afterwards. Please avoid
pulling the pad and reposition must be in the way of parallel
moving in one direction. Usually two persons adjust the pad to
avoid damaging or rucking the shock pad .
● Leaving NO gap between each roll and make them close to each
other tightly ( No pulling, but parallel moving in one direction )
. After reposition, please press the pad with the weight from the
top for easy handling in the following steps.
● Continue to unroll the rolls of shock pad adjacent to each other
with the labelled side of the roll as guidance as to which way to
start. Make sure each roll to be in a line. Check and slightly
reposition the gaps between each roll along the first roll in
order, still have to be in one direction parallelly, and avoid
pulling to two directions. After reposition, please press the pad
with the weight from the top to avoid move due to uncertain
● Join the shock pad with cooling tape, water proof tape or normal
tape according to the pitch environment.
● After First 6 rolls unrolled and joined, unroll two rolls of
grass carpet. Pad and grass to be unrolled alternately. Then,
unroll and join every 3 rolls of shock pad, and unroll 1 roll of
grass in order. (Remark: If you prefer to cover the ground with the
pad first, it is suggested to glue the pad to the ground in the way
from dot to dot or of cross line to fix the pad before grass
● The grass carpet joins should be offset from the shock pad.
Suggest to insert white line on the grass carefully to prevent
damages on the shock pad .
● Neatly cut the shock pad over from each end after completing
installation of grass carpet. Glue the shock pad ends to the ground
from dot to dot ( no need to glue the full edges ) .
● Any damage of the shock pad can be repaired by cutting it neatly
and replacing with the spare material and tape.
● Because the shock pad material is very light, temperature
difference during the day can cause vapour on the ground which is
supposed to make the shock pad bulge and thus the surface may look
not flat. This is normal (Not expansion or shrinking of the
material), and this will not happen again after the grass and
infills are covered on it.
● Analysis of the bulge after the installation of the artificial
A. Bulge due to the debris. Clean the debris upon lifting the grass
B. The shock pad is not flat laid. Cut the pad with knife, remove
the spare part as shown in the below picture
C. Bulge due to the grass install. The air is sealed after tape is
glued. Temperature difference during the day and night may cause
the atmospheric pressure difference from the bottom to top of the
shock pad, which may lead to the shock pad bulge, can be solved by
covering the pad with the grass carpet.
Scope of Application
Products are mainly used for football, rugby, hockey, badminton,
golf greens, golf mats, children safety system, tennis and sports
recreation area .
Product Innovation Points
* Adopting Triangular symmetry cutting technology and making very
good use of physics, with the triangle stability, four symmetrical
triangular structure is more stable.
* The perfect combination of new environmental friendly resin and
rubber foam, rubber has a strong tensile strength and softness,
which ensure the strong elasticity and softness brings sense of
comfort at the same time. The UV resistant film brings the long
service life for the shock pad who is more environmentally
friendly, no odor.
* Three-layer structure to maximize shock absorption and minimize
* Diamond-shaped structure on the surface increases the coefficient
of friction, and hard for pad to slide after covered by the
Taihuisports manufacture shock pad underlay and rubber granule
infill to support artificial turf pitch for sports and landscaping.
Trust we will support you by excellent quality and friendly price.
Our products will make your artificial turf pitch fantastic!
Welcome for any inquiry.